When we all love the season so much why not add a bit of splash in our fashion too. I love to try out different nail art designs. The rain drops touches my soul and brings out the little girl in me! So I decided to do my nails showcasing this beautiful season.
Here is my monsoon nailie. Let's learn how to do this mani
1. Apply base coat, followed by the base color polish. Let it dry.
2. Take few drops of white polish in a palette. Using the dotting tool, start making clouds at the top of your nails. Do not add too many clouds.
4. For accent nail, I made umbrella by using a black nail art pen. Outlined the umbrella with gold nail art pen.
5. Once your design dries, apply top coat to seal the design
6. Give good amount of time to dry your whole mani
Yipee! I am monsoon ready :-)
Let me know your favorite monsoon nail colors. Do try and share your picture on Facebook and Instagram by tagging me. You can check more of my nail art designs on my Instagram feed: https://instagram.com/knowingmystyle