1. Choose your contrast base colors. Apply base coat, followed by the base color polish. I chose my ring finger nail to have the contrasting color. Let it dry.
2. Take few drops of white polish in a palette.Using the dotting tool, start placing the dots vertically in the middle leaving small gaps. Then cover the remaining dots adjacent to the vertical dots.
4.Next take 2 drops of pink polish in a palette. Using the dotting tool, make round with uneven shapes like flower.
5. Once it dries, take a lighter pink shade in a palette. Using a thin brush, start marking small lines and dots to give the shape of a flower or a rose
6. Take few drops of green polish and using a brush draw leaves between the florals. Do not add add too many leaves as it will look messy.
7. Let it try. Apply top coat to give some shine and finishing.
Voila... Your Floral and polka dot nail art is ready to rock this summer