Are you enjoying this summer? I did not get much chance to go out in India while I am taking care of the baby. But I have something for you all which you will love for summer.... Yes strawberries. Who does not love strawberries? Mainly in summer, strawberries are so good and even strawberry picking is a fun activity to do during summer.
So I thought why not I share how to do strawberry nails with you all. Are you ready? Lets 'get started....
You will need: Red nail polish as a base, yellow, light green and dark green polish, thin brush, top coat, base coat, paint palette, Non acetone polish remover
1. Apply base coat, followed by the red polish as base color. Let it dry
2. Take a drop of yellow nail polish in a palette. Dip the end of thin brush and start making small vertical dots.
3. Now take a drop of green nail polish in a palette. Dip the end of thin brush and create leaves as shown in the picture.
4. Take light green polish and outline the leaves as shown in the picture.
5. Allow this to dry. Then apply top coat to give a clean finish and to shine.
Voila, your strawberry nails is ready :-)
Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter
Have fun painting your nails. Until next time.....